The November, 2010 meeting was called to order by the Chancellor at 7pm, followed by the “Our Father” and “Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag”. All officers were present except for the Grand Knight, Deputy Grand Knight, Chaplain, Inside Guard, Warden and 3rd year Trustee. A total of 13 Knights were present. The minutes from September were read and approved.
From the Grand Knight via Chancellor:
1. Discussed the a total of eight men participated in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Degree on November 14th at Council 698.
2. Talked about the Keep Christ In Christmas decals that we still have available for sale.
3. Discussion of the upcoming Vitae Society Dinner.
4. Discussed the Essay Contest and the need for four volunteers to read the essays.
From the Chaplain:
Treasurer’s and Financial Secretary’s Report:
The Treasurer reported on the bills and money received from activities after the last council meeting. Also, he mentioned that financial condition of the Council was in good condition and reported the amount of monies the Council had in the bank. The Financial Secretary’s report indicated the Council’s condition was in good shape.
Unfinished and New Business:
1. St. Agnes Blood Drive will be in December on Monday the 27th. It will be held from 3pm until 7pm. If you give blood you get a t-shirt and a personal pan pizza.
2. Discussion was held on the Christmas Party. Motion made and paseed to have party on the regular Wednesday meeting day December 22nd. Main dish will be provided and everyone is to bring a side dish. Plus there will be a White Elephant gift exchange at the party.
3. Randy Friga was recognized for his accomplishment of making Knight of the Month.
4. 6K Bowl a thon discussed and passed to give $250.00.
5. Motion made and passed to give our St.Agnes Seminarian, Joe Kelly $100.00 for Christmas.
6. Discussion was held on the upcoming Breakfast and Ladies Bazaar the following weekend. Need all the help we can get due to this being the 100 year Mass of the current building and the Bishop will be present. We will do two serving lines for this breakfast due to the anticipated numbers expected.
7. Discussion was held about delivering flowers for Dillons on Monday Feb 14th. This was done last year and is an easy way for the council to make $500.00.
8. Discussion about the upcoming Bartenders Ball on December 6th at the Clarion Hotel. Cost is $45 a person or $450 a table. Motion made and passed to donate $250.00.
From the Insurance Agent:
No report---not present But Randy Friga said there is new stuff out and to get with him if you have questons.
From the District Deputy:
Pray for Special People:
No special prayer request
Closing of Meeting: