The April, 2011 meeting was called to order by the Grand Knight at 7pm, followed by the “Our Father” and “Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag”. All officers were present except for the Warden, Recorder, and Chaplain. The Minutes from March were read and approved.
From the Grand Knight:
1. Discussed helping cleanup and paint the Youth Center on June 4th starting at 8am.
2. Discussed Youth Group going to Indianapolis. $200 for scholarships, June 15th deposit $485 for everything, chartered bus, all goes through Diocese. Motion made/ seconded and passed to give youth group $400.
From the Chaplain:
Fr. Phil absent/ no report
Treasurer’s and Financial Secretary’s Report:
The Treasurer reported on the bills and money received from activities after the last council meeting. Also, he mentioned that financial condition of the Council was in good condition and reported the amount of monies the Council had in the bank. The Financial Secretary’s report indicated the Council’s condition was in good shape.
Unfinished and New Business:
1. Discussed enchilada dinner on Sunday June 12th.
2. Blood Drive coming up June 16th from 3pm till 7pm.
3. Slate of Officers read.
4. Msgr. Westhues walk discussed in detail.
5. Discussion about $100 Bond, about State Winner.
6. Chris talked about Welcome Packet (form, video, other info).
7. Discussed doughnut money not showing up.
8. Discussed Fr. Phil leaving for Texas and Fr. Mike’s 40th, and what to get them.
9. 4th Degree in October.
10. From the Insurance Agent:
From the District Deputy:
Pray for Special People:
Closing of Meeting: Closing prayer.